Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to remove brick from patio to correct unenveness?

I need to remove some bricks from a brick patio to fix an unevenness
problem. Removing the first brick turns out to be trickier than I
thought. Any suggestions?
Posted to alt.home.repair

mtco wrote:
I need to remove some bricks from a brick patio to fix an unevenness
problem. Removing the first brick turns out to be trickier than I
thought. Any suggestions?

Are the brick in sand or concrete. With sand I just use a screw driver
and or a Jimmy and get to work. Clean out as much sand around it as
possible and it will come free. As you have guessed the rest are easier.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Posted to alt.home.repair

If they are cemented in, I use an angle grinder with a diamond blade
to do most of the work. Once you get the first couple out that way,
the rest can usually be removed with chistels.