Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wall paint for projection TV

What color would you use for a projection TV wall? I'm thinking glossy
white but not sure if it should really be flat white, eggshell, or some
other color altogether.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Eigenvector wrote:
What color would you use for a projection TV wall? I'm thinking
glossy white but not sure if it should really be flat white,
eggshell, or some other color altogether.

I would suggest projection screen material. The difference will be very
noticeable and the real screen material will win out. What screen material
might be best would depend on the output of the projector, the seating in
the room and the lighting conditions in the room.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Posted to alt.home.repair

They actually make a paint for projecting on. I don't have links or names,
but i know it exists.

--
Steve Barker

"Eigenvector" wrote in message
. ..
What color would you use for a projection TV wall? I'm thinking glossy
white but not sure if it should really be flat white, eggshell, or some
other color altogether.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 9 May 2007 18:11:24 -0700, Eigenvector wrote:

What color would you use for a projection TV wall? I'm thinking glossy
white but not sure if it should really be flat white, eggshell, or some
other color altogether.

black

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 9 May 2007 18:11:24 -0700, Eigenvector wrote:

What color would you use for a projection TV wall? I'm thinking glossy
white but not sure if it should really be flat white, eggshell, or some
other color altogether.

Everything you could possibly want to know, and more, about DIY
screens--The AVS Forums DIY Screen Section:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=110

This forum is a lot easier to read if you scroll to the bottom of the
screen and change the screen color to white.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Karl S" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 May 2007 18:11:24 -0700, Eigenvector wrote:

What color would you use for a projection TV wall? I'm thinking glossy
white but not sure if it should really be flat white, eggshell, or some
other color altogether.

Everything you could possibly want to know, and more, about DIY
screens--The AVS Forums DIY Screen Section:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=110

This forum is a lot easier to read if you scroll to the bottom of the
screen and change the screen color to white.

I'll check that out, thank you.

Paint under wall paper Bod UK diy 1 June 24th 06 08:17 AM
Paint a Design on wall! Nico_2t UK diy 6 April 14th 06 02:57 AM
Paint for Retaining Wall Frank UK diy 2 June 7th 05 08:43 PM
touch up paint on wall Fred Home Repair 7 March 27th 05 02:02 PM
Removing Paint From A Foundation Wall ? Robert11 Home Repair 3 January 19th 05 06:15 AM