Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.fan,cecil.adams

Default What's that "Fake Snot" glue called?

I'm looking for the name and a source for a small quantity of that peel
off glue used for things like sticking overcovers on magazines and coins
on charity appeal letters. The stuff which stretches like a rubber band
and then peels completely off.

Thanks guys,

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

I'm looking for the name and a source for a small quantity of that peel off glue
used for things like sticking overcovers on magazines and coins on charity appeal
letters. The stuff which stretches like a rubber band and then peels completely
off.

Thanks guys,

Jeff

Fugitive glue.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Fugit...e7&rlz=1I7GGLR

Posted to alt.home.repair

jim menning wrote:

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

I'm looking for the name and a source for a small quantity of that peel off glue
used for things like sticking overcovers on magazines and coins on charity appeal
letters. The stuff which stretches like a rubber band and then peels completely
off.

Thanks guys,

Jeff

Fugitive glue.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Fugit...e7&rlz=1I7GGLR

Thankee!

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jeff Wisnia wrote in
:

I'm looking for the name and a source for a small quantity of that peel
off glue used for things like sticking overcovers on magazines and coins
on charity appeal letters. The stuff which stretches like a rubber band
and then peels completely off.

Thanks guys,

Jeff

rubber cement?

Or are you thinking of contact cement?

then there's also spray-on adhesive like the 3M stuff.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:48:31 -0500, "jim menning"
wrote:

Fugitive glue.

I would have never guessed a name like this.

The stuff can be fun. Dangled from a faucet handle, door knob or a
goblet... the folks find out just a little later (G)
--
Oren

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Fugitive glue.

I would have never guessed a name like this.

At work, it came in soft plastic tubs, and we referred to them as "breast implants".
And if you heaved globs of warm fugitive glue across the warehouse, they would stick
and roll down the walls, similar to the "wacky wallwalker" toys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRLLnmqpGas