Posted to alt.home.repair
jim menning jim menning is offline

Default What's that "Fake Snot" glue called?

"Oren" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:48:31 -0500, "jim menning"
wrote:

Fugitive glue.

I would have never guessed a name like this.

At work, it came in soft plastic tubs, and we referred to them as "breast implants".
And if you heaved globs of warm fugitive glue across the warehouse, they would stick
and roll down the walls, similar to the "wacky wallwalker" toys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRLLnmqpGas

The stuff can be fun. Dangled from a faucet handle, door knob or a
goblet... the folks find out just a little later (G)
--
Oren