Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas grill

I recently purchased a home that has a natural gas line extending from
the house to the deck. I want to connect the line to a natural gas
grill. Does anyone know how involved a process it is to connect the
two? I don't need new piping; I just need to make the connection.
This seems like it shouldn't be a problem, but I also don't want to
blow up the neighborhood. Any help would be appreciated.

Brian

Posted to alt.home.repair

id go o a gas grill shop and take a picture of the pipe ends with you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 25, 7:18 am, wrote:
id go o a gas grill shop and take a picture of the pipe ends with you.

First, I hope you have a natural gas grill, not one designed for
propane. My Weber nat gas grill
came with a brass quick disconnect type connector on the end of a flex
hose, similar to what is used on compressed air hose. If you're
lucky, the mating connector is already on the gas line. If not, then
the home center
or plumbing supply has them.

Natural Gas Grill [email protected] Home Repair 14 April 29th 07 12:53 AM
Gas grill Brian Home Repair 0 April 25th 07 05:36 AM
Gas Grill Problem Matt UK diy 2 April 9th 07 03:15 PM
Best Gas Grill Roy Metalworking 34 April 16th 06 05:03 AM