Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas grill

I recently purchased a home that has a natural gas line extending from
the house to the deck. I want to connect the line to a natural gas
grill. Does anyone know how involved a process it is to connect the
two? I don't need new piping; I just need to make the connection.
This seems like it shouldn't be a problem, but I also don't want to
blow up the neighborhood. Any help would be appreciated.

Brian

Gas Grill Problem Matt UK diy 2 April 9th 07 03:15 PM
Best Gas Grill Roy Metalworking 34 April 16th 06 05:03 AM
Gas OR Charcoal Grill Iowa883 Home Repair 14 April 5th 05 10:43 PM
Gas Grill - What to Buy Phil Home Repair 9 March 25th 05 04:59 AM