DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gas grill (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/198911-gas-grill.html)

Brian April 25th 07 05:36 AM

Gas grill

I recently purchased a home that has a natural gas line extending from
the house to the deck. I want to connect the line to a natural gas
grill. Does anyone know how involved a process it is to connect the
two? I don't need new piping; I just need to make the connection.
This seems like it shouldn't be a problem, but I also don't want to
blow up the neighborhood. Any help would be appreciated.

Brian