Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Maytag dryer won't start, just hums.

Hi, I have a 2005 Maytag dryer ....Model # SDE4606AYW.

It won't turn on, it just makes a humming sound.

I would like to try to fix it myself....but have no clue how to do so.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks from a girl in desperate need.

: )

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 24, 9:35 am, wrote:
Hi, I have a 2005 Maytag dryer ....Model # SDE4606AYW.

It won't turn on, it just makes a humming sound.

I would like to try to fix it myself....but have no clue how to do so.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks from a girl in desperate need.

: )

Is it still under warranty? Don't pay for the repair if you don't have
to.
Cheers,

Joe

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 25 Apr 2007 16:40:20 -0700, Joe wrote:

On Apr 24, 9:35 am, wrote:
Hi, I have a 2005 Maytag dryer ....Model # SDE4606AYW.

It won't turn on, it just makes a humming sound.

I would like to try to fix it myself....but have no clue how to do so.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks from a girl in desperate need.

: )

Is it still under warranty? Don't pay for the repair if you don't have
to.
Cheers,

Joe

Nothing wrong with a good hum job.