Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,alt.usenet.kooks

Default WARRRRRRRR!!! Alert ( Ondrea Walmsley hired a private investigator to stalk Brenda Lee Ehmka)

Daedalus Thou lean-witted oxbeef. Thou fool-born
stoney-hearted villain. Ye instructed:

What is it goo-oo-d for? Absolutely nothin' heh! Say it again!

WARRRRRRRR!!!

What is it goo-oo-d for? Absolutely nothin' heh! Say it again!

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Ik vind jou een verdraaide terlinglijende staketsel.
Posted to alt.home.repair
3G 3G is offline

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
| Daedalus Thou lean-witted oxbeef. Thou fool-born
| stoney-hearted villain. Ye instructed:
|
| What is it goo-oo-d for? Absolutely nothin' heh! Say it again!
|
| WARRRRRRRR!!!
as you are banging your cow bell when you say............warrrrrrrr

| What is it goo-oo-d for? Absolutely nothin' heh! Say it again!
|

| --
| alt.usenet.kooks
| "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us."
| Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]
|
| Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
| Line & Sinker: September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.
| Official Member:
| Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
| Usenet Ruiner Lits
| Top Assholes on the Net Lits
| Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
|
| "Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
| alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
| AOK in
|
| Ik vind jou een verdraaide terlinglijende staketsel.

Thank You Lee Valley (Rob Lee and staff) Groggy Woodworking 13 May 17th 05 07:35 PM
Hired help! Cunningham Home Repair 3 March 27th 05 05:19 AM
You're Hired! Woodworker Business Apprenticeship. BAF Woodworking 23 January 5th 05 03:37 PM