Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Patio Swing Canopy?

The canopy to my Keysheen patio swing has been weakened by the weather and
is now ripped in several places. Anyone know where to get a replacement
canopy? I believe the swing was purchased from K-Mart five years ago.

--
It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable. Now, of course, there's
shipping and handling, too.

4/22/2007 2:56:03 PM
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 22, 1:57 pm, Rocinante wrote:
The canopy to my Keysheen patio swing has been weakened by the weather and
is now ripped in several places. Anyone know where to get a replacement
canopy?

Try 'Tent and Awning" in your yellow pages. If you are in a coastal
area, a sail shop mught be able to help. You have done the Google
search, right?

Joe

Patio Awning/ Canopy. Someone UK diy 8 April 14th 07 10:12 PM
Canopy and Awnings Thomas Home Repair 9 March 28th 07 08:22 PM
canopy cover. where to find? skeezics Home Repair 11 March 12th 06 06:56 PM
BBQ canopy David Lang UK diy 0 June 28th 05 12:28 PM
LOFT AND CANOPY BEDS J T Woodworking 1 January 9th 05 10:31 PM