DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Patio Swing Canopy? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/198659-patio-swing-canopy.html)

Rocinante April 22nd 07 07:57 PM

Patio Swing Canopy?

The canopy to my Keysheen patio swing has been weakened by the weather and
is now ripped in several places. Anyone know where to get a replacement
canopy? I believe the swing was purchased from K-Mart five years ago.

--
It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable. Now, of course, there's
shipping and handling, too.

4/22/2007 2:56:03 PM

Joe April 23rd 07 03:48 AM

Patio Swing Canopy?

On Apr 22, 1:57 pm, Rocinante wrote:
The canopy to my Keysheen patio swing has been weakened by the weather and
is now ripped in several places. Anyone know where to get a replacement
canopy?

Try 'Tent and Awning" in your yellow pages. If you are in a coastal
area, a sail shop mught be able to help. You have done the Google
search, right?

Joe