Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm Rich why arn't you? Don't you wish you were as wealthy as me?

http://seo-optimizer.blogspot.com/ - After having extremely bad
experiences with all the other programs never having enough money to
actually pay me for my time I discovered Bidvertiser which pays up to
999 dollars a click! can you imagine 999 dollars just for one click on
your advertising! Their Profit model can't be beat at 50 percent for
them 50 percent for you. The business model can't be beat compaired
to Yahoo and Googles which is 100 percent for them and 0 for you! Get
involved and start building your network of websites today!

-BF-SC-PBAB

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On 22 Apr 2007 10:39:51 -0700,

Rich, I'm Steve. If I were Rich, how could people tell us apart.

(The moron doesn't know how to capitalize. How can anyone take advice
from him? He also said "as me" when it should be "as I" or "as I am"
for shy people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22 Apr 2007 10:39:51 -0700, Seo Optimizing Software
wrote:

experiences with all the other programs never having enough money to
actually pay me for my time I discovered Bidvertiser which pays up to
999 dollars a click! can you imagine 999 dollars just for one click on
your advertising! Their Profit model can't be beat at 50 percent for
them 50 percent for you. The business model can't be beat compaired
to Yahoo and Googles which is 100 percent for them and 0 for you! Get
involved and start building your network of websites today!

-BF-SC-PBAB

Church, Family, Friends, Heath. I'm rich too, just don't have the
money to show for it.

tom @ www.Mesothelioma-Lawyers-List.com

Happy Holidays All! - May you have a healthy and wealthy New Year!!! Casper Woodturning 0 December 25th 06 04:33 PM
RoboRiches is making me extremely wealthy! LRod Woodworking 0 February 25th 06 07:30 PM
RoboRiches is making me extremely wealthy! Leon Woodworking 0 February 25th 06 05:00 PM
Get Rich Daun Johnson UK diy 3 February 1st 06 10:08 AM
Healthy and Wealthy Retirement plans.. myhealthpod Home Ownership 1 September 23rd 05 06:12 AM