DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I'm Rich why arn't you? Don't you wish you were as wealthy as me? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/198657-im-rich-why-arnt-you-dont-you-wish-you-were-wealthy-me.html)

Seo Optimizing Software April 22nd 07 06:39 PM

I'm Rich why arn't you? Don't you wish you were as wealthy as me?

http://seo-optimizer.blogspot.com/ - After having extremely bad
experiences with all the other programs never having enough money to
actually pay me for my time I discovered Bidvertiser which pays up to
999 dollars a click! can you imagine 999 dollars just for one click on
your advertising! Their Profit model can't be beat at 50 percent for
them 50 percent for you. The business model can't be beat compaired
to Yahoo and Googles which is 100 percent for them and 0 for you! Get
involved and start building your network of websites today!

-BF-SC-PBAB

mm April 22nd 07 07:39 PM

I'm Rich why arn't you? Don't you wish you were as wealthy as me?

On 22 Apr 2007 10:39:51 -0700,

Rich, I'm Steve. If I were Rich, how could people tell us apart.

(The moron doesn't know how to capitalize. How can anyone take advice
from him? He also said "as me" when it should be "as I" or "as I am"
for shy people.

Just Joshin April 23rd 07 02:52 PM

I'm Rich why arn't you? Don't you wish you were as wealthy as me?

On 22 Apr 2007 10:39:51 -0700, Seo Optimizing Software
wrote:

experiences with all the other programs never having enough money to
actually pay me for my time I discovered Bidvertiser which pays up to
999 dollars a click! can you imagine 999 dollars just for one click on
your advertising! Their Profit model can't be beat at 50 percent for
them 50 percent for you. The business model can't be beat compaired
to Yahoo and Googles which is 100 percent for them and 0 for you! Get
involved and start building your network of websites today!

-BF-SC-PBAB

Church, Family, Friends, Heath. I'm rich too, just don't have the
money to show for it. ;)

tom @ www.Mesothelioma-Lawyers-List.com