Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Basement plumbing rough-in

I decided to install basement bathroom.

Installed new basin, run 3" PVC pipe for toilet, tub, sink drains
ensured 1/4" slope per foot, filled with water no leaks everything
is a OK. Ready to concrete

Oh wait, there is a leak, where 3" pipe enters basin...

So question would be how should I sealed pipe that enter sewage pit?

( I know if pump is working water level should never get that high,
and yet
I feel need to seal...)

Thanks,
Brian

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 16, 7:32 am, "RBM" rbm2(remove wrote:
Is the fitting that comes with the basin, for 3" or 4" ?

Just 3" hole on the side of the basin....

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Is it just a hole, or is it a fitting or rubber bushing?

ups.com...