Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Weird Knee Pads

I saw this product, I think in pop mechs, and wondered if it ever went
on sale. It's knee pads that put 0 pressure on your knees. Like big
spoons, the handle of the spoon straps to your shins. So when you are
crawling around, the shins take the pressure, not the knees.

Anyone seen this available?

tom

Posted to alt.home.repair

i have been on my knees for about 30 years. i am a cement finisher and have
always had a good quality knee pad. I like the jell pads .So far the knees
are in pretty good shape. hopefully i have about 5 to 7 years to go before i
can slow down (semi-retire) so i think i can get by without having to spend
200 bucks on knee protectors.
peace '
Harry

"Toller" wrote in message
For most people it is a bit pricy, but if you have bad knees and have to
be on them, I expect it seems cheap.

"42n8_1" 42n8-1 - at - comcast.net wrote in message
. ..
for that price i'll stick to jells.

"Leon Baker" wrote in message
. ..
This what your looking for. http://www.proknee.com/

news I saw this product, I think in pop mechs, and wondered if it ever went