Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who makes the best window cleaning wipers?

I need a pole system and a decent wiper blade and sponge set. Should
be good for the ground level and one floor up (and back a little).
I've seen the systems the guys use outside my office building, going
up 3 floors, and they work a charm.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 13, 1:55 am, "dean" wrote:
I need a pole system and a decent wiper blade and sponge set. Should
be good for the ground level and one floor up (and back a little).
I've seen the systems the guys use outside my office building, going
up 3 floors, and they work a charm.

Yellow Pages:

Janitorial Supplies

Bet they have just what you need.

Joe

Window-cleaning fluid Syke UK diy 7 January 18th 07 10:45 AM
Cleaning a/c window unit fins ares Home Repair 4 June 17th 06 03:36 AM
window cleaning [email protected] UK diy 4 October 28th 05 05:31 PM
How do car blinkers and intermittent wipers work? JeffM Electronics 2 February 17th 04 08:23 AM
Windscreen wipers frozen to windshield George Eberhardt Home Repair 30 January 29th 04 06:57 PM