Posted to alt.home.repair
FH FH is offline

Default moles

my lawn is infested with something. at first i thought it was gophers, but a
closer look made me think otherwise.. i've been told it is possibly moles...
my yard is fairly small... does anyone know what i can use to get rid of
them? i see all kinds of products at Walmart and don't know where to start.

thanks for any help

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:38:42 -0700, "FH"
wrote:

my lawn is infested with something. at first i thought it was gophers, but a
closer look made me think otherwise.. i've been told it is possibly moles...
my yard is fairly small... does anyone know what i can use to get rid of
them? i see all kinds of products at Walmart and don't know where to start.

thanks for any help

The G rated version is to collect your urine and pour where the mole
tunnels.

The R rated version is to **** in the yard where the little *******s
are, so they move next door!

Find me a mole that likes your sent?
--
Oren

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2007-04-10, FH wrote:
my lawn is infested with something. at first i thought it was gophers, but a
closer look made me think otherwise.. i've been told it is possibly moles...
my yard is fairly small... does anyone know what i can use to get rid of
them? i see all kinds of products at Walmart and don't know where to start.

Are you sure you want to get rid of them? I believe they eat some pests
that could be worse for your yard than a few mole holes.
Posted to alt.home.repair
FH FH is offline

Are you sure you want to get rid of them? I believe they eat some pests
that could be worse for your yard than a few mole holes.

the WHOLE yard if all lumpy of dirt.

Posted to alt.home.repair
FH FH is offline

Find me a mole that likes your sent?
--
Oren

ummm... that would be "scent". lol

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

They do eat pests. They eat grubs. Theoretically if you kill the grubs, the
moles will move on. Or if not, **** on your lawn ,lol
"FH" wrote in message

Are you sure you want to get rid of them? I believe they eat some pests
that could be worse for your yard than a few mole holes.

the WHOLE yard if all lumpy of dirt.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:15:03 -0700, "FH"
wrote:

Find me a mole that likes your sent?
--
Oren

ummm... that would be "scent". lol

Correct. Chair to keyboard error..

My advice is worthy. Your "scent" scares the hell of the mole!
--
Oren

"Spelling is a lossed art."
Posted to alt.home.repair
FH FH is offline

Or if not, **** on your lawn ,lol

you guys ARE kidding right???? i hate the thought of actually doing that
knowing you two are laughing your heads off. lolol

Posted to alt.home.repair
Lar Lar is offline

"FH" wrote in message

Are you sure you want to get rid of them? I believe they eat some pests
that could be worse for your yard than a few mole holes.

the WHOLE yard if all lumpy of dirt.

Getting rid of the grubs is one of those internet misconceptions. Moles
do eat grubs but their primary food is earthworms.

Lar
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:46:47 -0700, "FH"
wrote:

Or if not, **** on your lawn ,lol

you guys ARE kidding right???? i hate the thought of actually doing that
knowing you two are laughing your heads off. lolol

Friend, I gave you the G and R rated version. What do you hate? The G
or the R version?

Find me a mole in a cow pasture?
--
Oren

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 10, 2:38 pm, "FH" wrote:
my lawn is infested with something. at first i thought it was gophers, but a
closer look made me think otherwise.. i've been told it is possibly moles...
my yard is fairly small... does anyone know what i can use to get rid of
them? i see all kinds of products at Walmart and don't know where to start.

thanks for any help

I think I have prarrie dogs in my yard. I have tried rat traps with
success but this year I was thinking to add swabs of cotton saturated
with bleach and ammonia to their holes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

i use traps on them ,the sizzor traps i like the best. but
sometimes they are pushing mounds and no tunnels.so i dig into the
mound to find the tunnel and pour bleach or gasoline down the tunnel.
believe me,they leave that area.had a few run out.

Posted to alt.home.repair
FH FH is offline

www.rodenator.com

chump change.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"FH" wrote in message
. ..
my lawn is infested with something. at first i thought it was gophers, but
a closer look made me think otherwise.. i've been told it is possibly
moles... my yard is fairly small... does anyone know what i can use to get
rid of them? i see all kinds of products at Walmart and don't know where
to start.

thanks for any help

We have 2 cats, and they are RUTHLESS. They kill all those little critters
in the yard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"FH" wrote in
:

my lawn is infested with something. at first i thought it was gophers,
but a closer look made me think otherwise.. i've been told it is
possibly moles... my yard is fairly small... does anyone know what i
can use to get rid of them? i see all kinds of products at Walmart and
don't know where to start.

thanks for any help

Been where you are...

Bet you are near a woods edge?

Moles like to eat grubs just like skunks.
Moles will eat earthworms.

My twofold solution was
1) Apply milky spore to the lawn. Spores multiply and spread
lasting for 10-15 years. Harmless to all plant and wildlife. Kills grubs.
Drawback is it takes a couple of yrs to get fully established.

2) While the milky spore is establishing, Took in a dumped off cat
who became very appreciative. Sits next to me here as I write after 15
yrs. This cat had to hunt and kill to survive after being abandoned. Even
though he was kept fed after I took him in, nothing was allowed in his
yard. Used to bring home moles, snakes, rabbits, squirrels (got some
damage screwing with them). Watched this cat refuse to move off the
sidewalk as an Akita came towards him. Made all kinds of ugly faces and
sounds. Akita actually walked around.

Fisher cat showed up for one summer. Cat didn't mess with that though.
Somehow they just know.

Anyway, once cats see something to hunt, they will very patiently wait
for hours for a repeat. This guy cleaned up my yard and the neighbors of
moles. Meanwile milky spore matured. After a season or two the skunks and
moles chowed elsewhere.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"FH" wrote in message
. ..
Or if not, **** on your lawn ,lol

you guys ARE kidding right???? i hate the thought of actually doing that
knowing you two are laughing your heads off. lolol

I'd try it. But do it late at night...and you will still wonder if we are
all roflmfao :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:37:42 -0700, "Zootal"
wrote:

"FH" wrote in message
Or if not, **** on your lawn ,lol

you guys ARE kidding right???? i hate the thought of actually doing that
knowing you two are laughing your heads off. lolol

I'd try it. But do it late at night...and you will still wonder if we are
all roflmfao :-)

I detect a bit of reluctance on your part? BRB, gotta pee!
--
Oren

Posted to alt.home.repair
FH FH is offline

I'd try it. But do it late at night...and you will still wonder if we are
all roflmfao :-)

should i like lift one foot up or anything?

Posted to alt.home.repair
FH FH is offline

We have 2 cats, and they are RUTHLESS. They kill all those little
critters in the yard.

i have an outdoor cat, but i haven't seen it kill anything at all.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"FH" wrote in message
. ..

We have 2 cats, and they are RUTHLESS. They kill all those little
critters in the yard.

i have an outdoor cat, but i haven't seen it kill anything at all.

You have the worst kind. The sneaky kind. Cats are instinctive killers.
Those who hide their instincts are E-V-I-L, and I wouldn't trust them.

We have a new cat from the rescue pound. A little darling, and now she
thinks she's a hunter. Hasn't caught anything bigger than a cockroach yet,
but she sure is trying, and she's a hoot to watch in the back yard. One
mockingbird dive bombed her, smacking her in the butt, and she decided that
was enough fun for the day, and spent the rest of the day in the security of
the couch.

It's a jungle out there.

Steve g