Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default neutral downsizing for dryer and range --where in the NEC?

Hi, I wondered if I can downsize the neutral conductor required for
dryers and ranges. I'm running the wiring in RMC (aka thick wall
metal conduit) which is acting as my equipment grounding conductor. I
understand I have to run a neutral for these circuits because they use
both 240V and 120V. This is for a new house.

--zeb