Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plumbing question

The wash sink in my bathroom has a very slow drain. I have used commercial
drain cleaners many times but now even they will not work. The back up is
not in the gooseneck but after it enters the wall. This is an older house
with iron drain pipes. When I plunge it I get some nasty looking brown gunk
coming into the sink. Does anyone have any suggestions other than "call a
plumber". Thanks.

Concrete question (regarding previous plumbing question) [email protected] Home Repair 2 October 17th 06 08:07 PM
Plumbing question MP UK diy 1 May 17th 05 09:52 PM
plumbing question [email protected] Home Ownership 5 February 27th 05 03:32 AM
Plumbing question SteveB Home Repair 1 December 23rd 04 04:21 PM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM