Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Whats in your Fireplace?

Anyone who wants to instantly upgrade thier outdated fireplace should
take a look at this website www.FirePlaceIce.com
This website has an installation link on it to easily guide you
through the simple conversion process, it also sales "Do it Yourself
Kits" and has about 25 beautiful colors to choose from. Sound Good?
Well there is more- The glass crystals are specially formulated to
tolerate Extreme Heat without ever burning, melting or discoloring. No
Ash, Soot, Smoke, Odor or Mess Ever again and did I mention that the
glass crystals produce MUCH more heat than ANYTHING currently
avialable for fireplaces and is SAFE to use and Environmentally
Friendly. I found this website, picked out my glass crystal color,
ordered and recieved my order 2 days later! It took my boyfriend 20
minutes to completely install and now my Fireplace is the center of
attention in my home, even when it is not lit it looks like sparkling
Diamonds and Ice. If you are looking for an alternative to ugly logs
or lava rocks you have to check this out!!!! The website is www.FirePlaceICE.com
This stuff really is the Sparkling alternative to logs!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

............ methinks me smells spam burning in yon fireplace ..........

romeo

Whats best to use svmsbb UK diy 4 January 7th 07 01:14 PM
Whats the best way to... R.P.McMurphy UK diy 2 September 21st 06 06:48 PM
Whats the tool you would use to... The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 7 September 8th 06 08:54 PM
Fireplace Insert..Ideas on how to clean up fireplace area...Help...Ideas.... Solomon_Man Home Repair 0 July 6th 06 09:38 PM
To fireplace or not to fireplace... (repair or remove) Dan_Musicant Home Repair 8 September 29th 05 02:51 PM