Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Whats the best way to...

have my DVD player connect to a TV from another room? long scart leads?
coax? wireless system?

DVD needs to be about 10m from he TV

Many thanks

Steve

Posted to uk.d-i-y

have my DVD player connect to a TV from another room? long scart leads?
coax? wireless system?

DVD needs to be about 10m from he TV

Buy another DVD player and position it next to the TV. Probably cheaper than
a lead.

Christian.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Christian McArdle wrote:
have my DVD player connect to a TV from another room? long scart leads?
coax? wireless system?

DVD needs to be about 10m from he TV

Buy another DVD player and position it next to the TV. Probably cheaper than
a lead.

If for whatever reason this isn't possible, long scart leads are
available but expensive, 2 scart - coax plugs a long coax video lead
and audio pair might be cheaper and more flexible. Otherwise use the RF
out if your DVD player has one.

Chris

--
Spamtrap in use
To email replace 127.0.0.1 with btinternet dot com