Posted to alt.home.repair

Default cfl dimmable at walmart - any experience

I was thinking of putting in cfl dimmables to replace the floods I now
have, any thoughts, I believe they are round as opposed to the floods.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"allan" blazingly asked:
I was thinking of putting in cfl dimmables to replace the floods I now
have, any thoughts, I believe they are round as opposed to the floods.

Yes, why?

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:46:01 -0400, allan wrote:

I was thinking of putting in cfl dimmables to replace the floods I now
have, any thoughts, I believe they are round as opposed to the floods.

Why not try just one and see if you like it. You can surely use the
one somewhere else if you don't.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:46:01 -0400, allan wrote:

I was thinking of putting in cfl dimmables to replace the floods I now
have, any thoughts, I believe they are round as opposed to the floods.

I calculated that my living room, only 9 canned lights, uses about 10
bucks a month in light. If I can find a PR 20 sized dimmible light,
I would quickly jump at buying one and testing it. So that is what I
would do.

tom @ www.FindMeShelter.com

Dimmable Halogen Lighting Rob Convery UK diy 8 March 1st 06 07:38 AM
Efficient, dimmable, lights [email protected] UK diy 5 February 22nd 06 07:24 PM
GU10 lights dimmable? rk UK diy 19 February 19th 06 06:24 PM
Converting remote controlled, dimmable, incandescent fan lights toflourescent non-dimmable SMS Home Repair 4 November 26th 05 08:38 PM
dimmable cfl's ? Ken Weitzel Electronics Repair 5 May 10th 05 02:40 AM