Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kitchen cabinetry satisfaction.................

Sorry if this is a second posting but I don't see the first............

We are looking into a kitchen upgrade and are considering both Bertch &
Plato cabinetry. Does anyone here have direct experience with either of
these cabinetry manufacturers? Are you happy with the quality? Any issues
you have?

Thanks,
Matt

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Matt" wrote in message
news
Sorry if this is a second posting but I don't see the first............

We are looking into a kitchen upgrade and are considering both Bertch &
Plato cabinetry. Does anyone here have direct experience with either of
these cabinetry manufacturers? Are you happy with the quality? Any
issues
you have?

Thanks,
Matt

Our experiences with two remodels is that it is the same price to have a
custom shop come in and do the work. Better cabinets, same price.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bertsch/Plato Kitchen cabinetry satisfaction.................

I guess noone has used either of these cabinets.
Please respond if you have experience with these cabinets.

Thanks
Matt
"Matt" wrote in message
news
Sorry if this is a second posting but I don't see the first............

We are looking into a kitchen upgrade and are considering both Bertch &
Plato cabinetry. Does anyone here have direct experience with either of
these cabinetry manufacturers? Are you happy with the quality? Any
issues
you have?

Thanks,
Matt

Posted to alt.home.repair
3G 3G is offline

"Matt" wrote in message
|I guess noone has used either of these cabinets.
| Please respond if you have experience with these cabinets.
|
| Thanks
| Matt
| "Matt" wrote in message
| news | Sorry if this is a second posting but I don't see the
first............

| We are looking into a kitchen upgrade and are considering both
Bertch &
| Plato cabinetry. Does anyone here have direct experience with
either of
| these cabinetry manufacturers? Are you happy with the quality? Any
| issues
| you have?
|
| Thanks,
| Matt

Bertch custom cabinets are veneered particle board,
Legacy (Bertch's lower line) are framed cabinets w/ 1/2" plywood boxes.
great company to deal with, quality cabinets.
Plato, I am not familiar with.

most mfrs. buy the doors and drawers from the same place.
that's why we can always match an existing door style.

an all wood 3/4" box would be best.