Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mar 26, 2007 12:50 PM

From: CraigOral Somerford
Date: Mar 26, 2007 12:50 PM
Subject: CraigOral Somerford has invited you to open a Google
mail
account
Cc: "2Barter, Google & YouTube Service" ,
"2Barter.
net"

On 3/26/07, CraigOral Somerford wrote:

http://www.ppostee.us/bpol/cartepre/
Thank you
Sincerely:
POSTE IT
2Barter, Google & YouTube
Your first Net Casting Company with true VISION
Were if it is not good news then it is not news to US, Him, Her, Them &
YOU
U S Contractors Offering Service ,
http://www.aipl.arsusda.gov/kc/bananacow.gif
U S Contractors Offering Service
,
{Barter Needed} thank you and enjoy this Non-profit's blessing
FindLawLegalConnection @ Thomson.com http://thomson.com/
{Barter, CraigOral Somerford has invited you to open a Google mail account
Reply to all
Print
Add CraigOral to Contacts list
Message text garbled?
CraigOral Somerford to {Barter
show details 10:16 am
I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's
an invitation to create an account.On 3/26/07, letters
wrote:
This is an automatic reply to let you know that your letter has been
received. Please do not respond to this message.
Letters to the editor must be exclusive to The Washington Post, must
include your first and last name -- anonymous letters will not be
published
-- and should be no longer than 250 words. Please do not send attachments.
Submissions should include your home address and day and evening phone
numbers; that information will not be published.
If your letter is being considered for publication, you will be notified
via e-mail or telephone, generally within five business days. Letters are
subject to editing for reasons of space and style.
Although we are unable to acknowledge those letters we cannot publish, we
appreciate and value the views of those who take the time to send us their
comments.
Thank you,
The Washington Post
Editorial Department
On 3/26/07, CraigOral Somerford wrote:
" working in faith "
Looking for the answers in trying too make sence of diastairs
Barters given
–¼ 2007 (13)
–¼ March (13 )
TIME FOR CHANGE
" Chasing Cow to Music " A CLICK Away "
A CLICK Away
"PLEASE HELP"
Kalypso's New Orleans...
A Gift for KIDS
" U S Contractors Offering Service ",
"New Orleans Help @ibsys.com"
Who want's to live forever
Barter Needed
" Chasing Cow To Music "
" Barters Needed "
" Barter Needeed "
About Me
2Barter.net View my complete profile
Monday, March 26, 2007
TIME FOR CHANGE
Date: Mar 25, 2007 2:15 PM
Subject: Thank you Brand new Forum Take a Look its Free
To: Wizard Mods , U S Contractors
Offering Service
Cc: U S Contractors Offering Service ,
Bcc:"THANK YOU NEW ORLEANS" ,
From: "Craig Oral Somerford" [email address]
Subject: " Your Throwing it all away "
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:17:16 -0400
23 mar 2007http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfM7kRpyP-k
" Your Throwing it all away "
This Non-profit is not taking sides to that of Money made, it is the
sharing of talent while
" Working in Faith "
Making then this blessing found go to who it is intended for.
New Orleans & the Gulf Coast of are Country.
23 mar 2007http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y18ijTPfBME
Thank you
Sincerely:
For your Movie
Kalypso i Love it
Kalypso's New Orleans...
Please all of the big Media Companies.
That no of this blessing found from the barters given to 2barter.
Say something for it will in the long run, be told about.
And you just might of wished you would of said something.
On "CLICK"
Revelation 20;12
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God,[c] and
books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of
Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the
things
which were written in the books. 13
Please tell of this blessing found.
On the 24Th there were 13 Tornadoes in are
Countryhttp://news.google.com/news?q=tornadoes+that+hit+on+the+24&hl=en&um=1...
PLEASE TELL of this blessinghttp://2barter.net/spiritual.html
Home Owners with out Homes
Why is that, one might ask ones self.
One Day really soonhttp://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/23/business/23speed.html
26 mar 2007http://2barter.net/forwardthanks.html
Thank you
Sincerely: http://www.aipl.arsusda.gov/kc/bananacow.gif
"Chasing Cow To Music" ,
U S Contractors Offering Service A CLICK Away ,
A CLICK Away
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=gmail&q=chasingcowtomusic
On 3/25/07, Wizard Mods wrote:
Theres a Brand new forum breaking across the
world....www.wizardmods.co.ukis a new exciting forum and it is free
to join and they has a very freindly community.....come and join its
the new place to be....
www.wizardmods.co.uk
Posted by 2Barter.net at 5:38 AM 0 comments
Sunday, March 25, 2007
" Chasing Cow to Music " A CLICK Away "
On 3/25/07, Craig Oral Somerford wrote:
2Barter, Google & YouTube
Located @ http://www.aipl.arsusda.gov/kc/bananacow.gif
" Chasing Cow to Music " A CLICK Away "
and on most browser bars.
" U S Contractors Offering Service " ,
Your first Net Casting Company with true VISION Thank you
Microsoft, Yahoo, & AOL
For your barter for 2Barter.
Microsoft
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=chasingcowtomusic&FORM=MSNH
Yahoo
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=chasingcowtomusic&fr=yfp-t-501&toggl.

..
& AOL
http://search.aol.com/aolcom/search?encquery=1d0646242efa7877bf6ddfea....
From: Craig Oral Somerford
Date: Mar 25, 2007 7:24 AM
Subject: {Barter Needed} Fwd: {Barter Needed} [#127757574] Title:

This
blessing is for you? A CLICK Away
To: Post Master , "portal.webmas ...@ lc.ca.gov" ,
GOOD MERGER , Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger , GOOD WORDS , iVillage

,
Harrah's mediarelati ...@ harrahs.com, Thank you for your ps2
SonyPriv ...@ sonypictures.com, Gmail Help Discussion - The ABCs of

Gmail ,
Fairfield Resorts , "Jerusa " ,
14/jan/2007 , "JIM wnbc.newsd ...@ nbcuni.com" ,
"Donald J. Trump" , Jennifer Aniston
don , Mr Barack Obama m ...@ barackobama.com ,

Apollo
Management Steven Anreder , "Marat ...@ stjude.org "
marat , Neiman Marcus ,
A CLICK Away m ...@ timespicayune.com, Gmail Help Discussion - Gmail

for
mobile , Peguins-Host

From: Craig Oral Somerford chasingcowtomu
Date: Mar 25, 2007 8:21 AM
Subject: {Barter Needed} [#127757574] Title: This blessing is for

you?
A CLICK Away
To: " answers-edit ...@ google.com " answers-edit...@ google.com
Cc: Peguins-Host
On 3/25/07, answers-edit... @google.com
wrote:
Thanks for your message.
Please note that Google Answers is no longer accepting new questions

or
comments. Please see the following Google Blog entry for the official
announcement:
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2006/11/adieu-to-google-answers.html
For the latest information about Google Answers, please see the
following
FAQ:
http://www.google.com/answers/faq.html
If you feel that you have found inappropriate content posted to Google
Answers, please reply to this message with the numerical question ID

of
the content. The question ID is listed on the right side of each
question
header.
Sincerely,
The Google Team
Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: "Craig Oral Somerford" chasingcowtomu ...@ gmail.com
Subject: Title: This blessing is for you? A CLICK Away
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 08:20:21 -0400
From: 2Barter.net chasingcowtomu ...@ gmail.com
Date: Mar 24, 2007 5:43 PM
To: http://www.neaq.org/index.flash4.html
Cc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAIpBSKJWXM
Bcc:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/offerDetail?id=07_MayCon.

..
Title: This blessing is for you? A CLICK Away
Time: Sat Mar 24 4:30pm - 5:30pm (1 hr) (Central Time)
Whe New Orleans LA
Your first Net Casting Company with VISION...
http://www.apple.com
Thank you
sincerely:
Steve Jobs
For your Apple Store all the neat things I've done, have been in
your Stores
A CLICK Away
http://www.apple.com/iphone/signup/
" Working in Faith
"
For Music @ " Chasing Cow to Music Fest ",
A CLICK Away
http://www.aipl.arsusda.gov/kc/bananacow.gif
Start Dancing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts2bByOfpLM
From New Orleans to the capital of China.
" Beijing China "
" As a feather floats by lonely lies silent "
Yet even while seen through the eyes of many...
Still lying lifeless on 45th an Broadway last night in Time square
America's Big Apple...
As if like a flash back it accrued to me.
Who would know in the dark of night that through the Forest flew a
black bird that died that night ?
GOD would...
So as like any good Samaritan would do I picked up.
That life less little Bird left there lying amok in the middle of
the
road ,
and walked it to the curb.
While in the background all I heard was this peaceful musician
playing
songs from the heart of our home land.
Those flutes a flaring fluently through the air last night.
I walked upon a clear ROSE bag. And as i bent down to pick it up all
saw were a flock birds swarming to find rest.
Right then and there on top of the Virgin music store sing there in
time square.
* In seeing that it accrued to me
Just how many birds I saw daily flying by my tent every night while
my
stay in the Virgin Islands " The Dark Mountain "
The place I called Home for seven months this year.
Bet they saw what I was doing and wanted to perch there quickly , to
see just what I would do at that point in time.
locating a trash receptacle was easy for there was one right there
in
front of my path as I crossed the street.
Gently as I laid the life less bird in to it's new place...
I saw all the birds take off at once , as that musician played on an
on
an all right there. In to the late of night.
The wonder of aha and the joy it can bring...
To View the Mountain in the VIRGIN Islands were I saw so many birds:
PLEASE On "CLICK"
http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This blessing is for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmVw99yTLvU
New Orleans
Google Map A CLICK Away
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Broadway+%26+W+45th+S . ..

Posted by 2Barter.net at 7:49 AM 0 comments
Saturday, March 24, 2007
A CLICK Away
From: CraigOral Somerford
Date: Mar 24, 2007 8:32 AM
Subject: Paperlink Work 24 mar 2007
To: Google & YouTube Service , U S Contractors
Offering Service
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/bestcompanies/2007/snapshots/1...
Rewriting code
is easy while
" Working in Faith "
The Construction WOES of are Country are soon to be over...
" ETHEREAL , " Chapters are coming soon
"{Barter Needed} ,
"& RECORDED AS WELL " Thank you books-
" All Googlies "
For your barters for 2Barter and the Construction needs of are Country
becoming easer a chapter at a time.
I walk alone, but in Faith...
A CLICK Away to start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NXB0rNNjc
" Working in Faith "
the teaching of St. Matthew chapter 17 verse 20
So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief;[d] for assuredly, I
say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this
mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing
will be impossible for you.
Working In Faith
How far can one see,while Surrounded by Only GOD'S
perfect creation.
Being driven by Faith and guided there In,while
working through the Power of candle lite.
Seeing It give-way while watching the last Star fade Introducing the
Sun to this dark Mountain.
Far enough it seems to move this Mountain to you
http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html
Thank you:
" GOD "
In
"Jesus the Christ "
Name
Sincierly
Craig Oral Somerford
Founder of Your Non-profit
"{Barter Needed}" Please if you will, do so! for?
US, Him, Her, Them & " You "
,
http://pressforprogress.com ,
U S Contractors Offering Service ,
Paperlink Work 24 mar 2007
And from the barters of http://google.com & http://youtube.com
And you {Barter Needed by you}
Send out a email http://www.senate.gov
To voice your opinion for the Constructions needs of are Country
Thank you
Sincerely:
- http://www.si.edu/visit/
A CLICK Away " to start
Posted by 2Barter.net at 7:39 AM 0 comments
Friday, March 23, 2007
"PLEASE HELP"
"PLEASE HELP"
http://www.mdpd.com
On 3/23/07, CraigOral Somerford wrote:
{Barter Needed}
http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=imgs&view=att&th=11180bdf5c72f85c
I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out.
Here's an invitation to create an account.I have been working like a
dog.
Mr Williams Sir. Please tell on this Non-profit.
News Corp and you guys @ nbc will be just fine i am sure of it.
From: Signed-By: gmail.com |
Mailed-By: gmail.com
To: Google Labs - Reader
Date: Mar 23, 2007 4:40 PM
Subject: Kalypso i Love it
Kalypso i Love it
From: 2Barter.net
Date: Mar 23, 2007 4:25 PM
Subject: Kalypso's New Orleans...
To: {Barter Needed}
Cc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEjmLwvLUGU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://google.com & http://youtube.com
Thank you
Sincerely:
Google & YouTube,
for your barter for 2Barter...
@
http://groups.google.com/group/peguins-host
comments @whitehouse.gov
http://whitehouse.gov
Thank you
Sincerely:
Mr Williams
http://groups.google.com/group/peguins-host
CraigOral Somerford has invited you to open a free Gmail account.
To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-43cedc664-5e3c3797b2-a2290cff00
Once you create your account, CraigOral Somerford will be notified
with
your new email address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!
If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based
webmail
service that offers:
- Over 2,700 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
"conversations"
- Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
- No large, annoying ads--just small text ads and related pages that
are
relevant to the content of your messages
To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/benefits.html
And, to see how easy it can be to switch to a new email service, check
out our new switch guide: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch/
We're still working every day to improve Gmail, so we might ask for
your
comments and suggestions periodically. We hope you'll like Gmail. We
do. And, it's only going to get better.
Thanks,
The Gmail Team
(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
them
into the address bar of your browser).
Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: "Craig Oral Somerford" [email address]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:17:16 -0400
[...]
~~~~~~~~ THANK YOU GOOGLE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kalypso i Love it
From: 2Barter.net
Date: Mar 23, 2007 4:25 PM
To: http://whitehouse.gov
~~~~~~~~ FOR ALL OF YOUR BARTERS ~~~~~~~~~~~~
[...]

Posted by 2Barter.net at 4:31 PM 0 comments
Kalypso's New Orleans...
From: "Craig Oral Somerford" [email address]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:17:16 -0400
[...]
Posted by 2Barter.net at 1:35 PM 0 comments
Thursday, March 22, 2007
A Gift for KIDS
From: 2Barter.net
Date: Mar 22, 2007 11:33 AM
Subject: Dear Applicant, Thank you from Google!
RUSH Big money On "CLICK"
#1@ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tCUeAAK9fg
#2http://www.mercuryrecords.co.uk/
To:"U S Contractors Offering Service ",
Cc: http://checkout.google.com/sell?promo=sha2
Bcc:?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
One from Here?
#1 http://2barter.net/forwardthanks.html
And one from Google's Gmail Plus there Google Groups
http://groups.google.com/group/a-click-away/browse_thread/thread/decf...
Thank you
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford
Here is "CLICK" for your KIDS and all just
" Saterday Mornings",
A CLICK Away #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNcX9ZSb3eg&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLjIEhMGtQI&mode=related&search=
@ #3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4rA3o-1ESs&mode=related&search=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And all for
New Orleans & the Gulf Coast
" U S Contractors Offering Service",
Barter needed?
Tell your Mom And Dad please of this Net Casting Company
from 2Barter, Google & YouTube
New Orleans Needs you
A CLICK Away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEjmLwvLUGU
From: 2Barter.net
Date: Mar 22, 2007 10:57 AM
To: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLYeshvPlH4
Cc: "iVillage" ,
Bcc: http://www.nothingonthewebisfree.com
Posted by 2Barter.net at 10:52 AM 0 comments
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-43cedc664-380d5950fe-3bcc04fec1