Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Getting Organized in 2007

Getting organized is one of the top 5 New Year's resolutions people
make. Start your new year off right by getting the best of your mess.
ORG, a nationwide manufacturer of home organization solutions, is
giving away a $10,000 miracle makeover. Although I am the local dealer
in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area, the winning home owner can be from
anywhere, USA. Visit my website, www.closetsondemand.org, for more
information on entering the contest. Happy New Year!

Getting Organized in 2007 Closets On Demand Home Repair 0 December 31st 06 12:04 AM
service manuals for $7.00 until 01/01/2007 Electronics Repair 1 December 18th 06 10:11 PM
FREE 2007 Calendar Evad Home Repair 3 December 18th 06 05:45 PM
finally organized my projects webpage... if ya give a crap wallster Metalworking 13 September 5th 04 01:22 AM
help getting my shop organized! dhmeiser Woodworking 14 March 4th 04 11:26 PM