Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Door Interior

A door is a hinged, sliding or folding barrier of wood, metal, glass
for opening and closing an entrance to a building or room. But now the
definition for the doors has changed as first impressions are the
lasting ones and the front entry makes a statement about the house. It
is something that we pass through million times in our lives, from day
we enter this world to day we leave, it. The most utilitarian of
architectural elements, the DOOR is undoubtedly the most influential.
Whether it is for light, warmth, ventilation, access or a view, a well-
planned door can have a dramatic impact on your living space.To read
more visit mysticinteriors.blogspot.com

Interior door adjustment ianw UK diy 5 August 20th 06 04:00 PM
Interior door adjustment [email protected] UK diy 16 June 6th 06 11:00 AM
Interior 6 panel door- 3 over 3 Jim Elbrecht Home Repair 3 March 3rd 06 03:15 PM
Hanging an interior door ng_reader Home Repair 8 May 1st 05 02:34 AM
Interior Door Replacement [email protected] Home Ownership 9 February 15th 05 06:55 PM