Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Default Way off topic: Foreign Extremists Driving School Busses

OK, so call me paranoid, and maybe I am about some things, but I've always
believed that I have to be my own advocate, and this is exactly why I feel
this way.
I'm reading some online news and I come across this story from Breitbart
news, it's an AP story; " FBI: Extremists Driving School Busses" The story
tells that suspected "foreign extremists" across the U.S. are obtaining
school bus licenses and driving school busses, BUT we have nothing to fear.
I read the entire story and it pretty much says that although these "foreign
extremists" are driving our children to and from schools about the country,
homeland security and the FBI have not received any information indicating
any terrorist plots. Well, I for one sure do hope these "foreign extremists"
do be sure to inform those who's job it is to protect us, in the event they
do plan one.
A few things come to my mind, but maybe I'm just unreasonable. First, why
in the world would anyone with half a brain give a school bus operators
license to an individual classified as "foreign extremist"? Second, why is
anyone classified as "foreign extremist" post 911 allowed to be in this
country? Third, Despite practically telegraphing his intentions, Mohammed
Atta and his cronies moved about this country with impunity right up until
the morning of 9/11/01. I can't help but wonder of the three plus thousand
folks who were murdered that day, how comfortable and complacent they must
have been, believing their government had the ability to connect the dots.
Call me paranoid, or anything else you want, but for all people, except
those who routinely send their children out as suicide bombers, our children
are the most precious thing we have. We'd better learn to protect them
better than this story would indicate. Link to story

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Link to story:
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

RBM wrote:
OK, so call me paranoid, and maybe I am about some things, but I've
always believed that I have to be my own advocate, and this is
exactly why I feel this way. ... snip

This is exactly how screwed up the news media are. The intelligence
community has assessed the possibility that this is something to be vigilant
about, but they also specifically commented that they don't think that this
has occured. This was an analysis of POTENTIAL weakness. The media twisted
it to the highest level of hype that they could in order to sell a story.

The first step in preparing a defense is to know were an exploitable
weakness exists. If you were to take a pair of hyperbole snipping shears and
cut the uber-crap out of the media, and that's all this story is really
about.

--
"So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Dave

Posted to alt.home.repair

RBM wrote:
OK, so call me paranoid, and maybe I am about some things, but I've
always believed that I have to be my own advocate, and this is
exactly why I feel this way.
I'm reading some online news and I come across this story from
Breitbart news, it's an AP story; " FBI: Extremists Driving School
Busses"

Do you know how hard it is to find bus drivers? They have to rule out the
halt and the lame, the former molesters, alcoholics, drug users, elderly,
parolees, ex-felons, the credit unworthy, out-of-district residents, people
with mental problems, and former alien abductees. Then they want to pay them
$6.00 per hour.

Even if the "extremists" do end up with a coordinated plan to incinerate 100
bus loads of children simultaneously across the nation, we at least get the
kids to school on time until then. Plus, the order may never come and the
terrorists, like some modern cargo-cult, keep waiting - and driving the bus.