Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Way off topic: Foreign Extremists Driving School Busses

RBM wrote:
OK, so call me paranoid, and maybe I am about some things, but I've
always believed that I have to be my own advocate, and this is
exactly why I feel this way.
I'm reading some online news and I come across this story from
Breitbart news, it's an AP story; " FBI: Extremists Driving School
Busses"

Do you know how hard it is to find bus drivers? They have to rule out the
halt and the lame, the former molesters, alcoholics, drug users, elderly,
parolees, ex-felons, the credit unworthy, out-of-district residents, people
with mental problems, and former alien abductees. Then they want to pay them
$6.00 per hour.

Even if the "extremists" do end up with a coordinated plan to incinerate 100
bus loads of children simultaneously across the nation, we at least get the
kids to school on time until then. Plus, the order may never come and the
terrorists, like some modern cargo-cult, keep waiting - and driving the bus.