Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas Stove F-3 error code

My sister has a Magic Chef gas stove and has a F-3 error code
displayed. I think lightning ran in the house because she had a tv and
cordless phones zapped at same time the stoved displayed the error code.
I did a Google search and it said "defective oven temperature sensor",
Anyone know where the sensor is located and is it easy to replace. I
checked the oven and did not see it. Any help will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks

error code on a/c J.Lef Home Repair 2 June 25th 06 07:41 PM
Frigidaire FWS648 electric stove error code [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 February 17th 06 03:14 PM
error code on oven Szeifried Home Repair 19 December 1st 05 11:33 PM
Hotpoint Error code help Kim UK diy 1 February 28th 05 07:06 PM
blower keeps running on 383KAV gas furnace - error code is 33 Thomas Miller Home Repair 10 October 12th 04 01:05 AM