Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sumner Redstone's Viacom needs to no of 2Barter

Paperlink Work 14 mar 2007 Google Groups Inbox

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Craig to Contacts
list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text
garbled?
Craig Oral Somerford
to me

show details
1:35 pm (2 minutes ago)
Sumner Redstone's Viacom needs to no of 2Barter Inbox

Reply to all Reply to all Forward Forward Print Add Craig to Contacts
list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text
garbled?
Craig Oral Somerford
to Mr, NightlyViewerM. , News, Big, answers-editors, AdWords, Google,
YouTube, newstips

show details
1:03 pm (29 minutes ago)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCcsbGTtYTM
Thank you
Sincerely:
Mr Google & YouTube

" Working
in Faith "
We need to help New Orleans and the Gulf Coast of are Country; and
Computers are a true gift for doing it...
Thank you
Sincerely:
Sumner Redstone's
Viacom
and Welcome to
2Barter.net

2Barter, Google & YouTube?
Through bartering will be uploading Constructions plans
for are Counties needs very shortly
On "CLICK" to see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lOfQT4pUU

Thank you for your barters Comp.Lang Thank you Cendant
For letting me stay in your Timeshare
in Las Vegas after the storm.
It's just a family thing On "CLICK" to see more
http://mail.google.com/mail/?realat...10dbf8111155de9
From: Craig Oral Somerford
Date: Feb 19, 2007 4:46 PM
Subject: On "CLICK" to start: "Apollo Management Steven

To: Apollo Management Steven Anreder
Cc: YouTube Service
Bcc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMZP...related&search=

From: 2Barter.net
Date: Feb 19, 2007 3:58 PM
Subject: On "CLICK" to start:
To: "Apollo Management Steven
Cc: YouTube Service
Bcc: "2Barter. net" ,

On "CLICK" to start: Inbox
"2Barter.net"
to Gmail, YouTube
Hide options 3:48 pm (0 minutes ago)
From: 2Barter.net -By: gmail.com |
Mailed-By: gmail.com
To: Gmail Help Discussion - The ABCs of Gmail Gmail-

Cc: YouTube Service
Date: Feb 19, 2007 3:48 PM
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list |
garbled?

On 2/19/07, Craig Oral Somerford :
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Thank you
On "CLICK" to start:
" Chasing Cow To Music Fest
#`1
Sincerely:
http://www.youtube.com/img/pic_unde...mit_563x513.gif
form the workings of Google an 2Barter a-long with youTube
http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=i...10dbb181637a3af

?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD

From: Craig Oral Somerford
Date: Feb 19, 2007 3:29 PM
Subject: 18 feb 2007 Please tell of this blessing.
To: YouTube Service , AdWords Support

Cc: Harry Connick Jr , Catholic Faith

Cc:
http://coveringkidsandfamilies.org/materials/
Bcc: Your-blessing-?-N-DEED-DO-FORWARD.
Bccc: Ask him if he noes about this site.
We did email him but he might not have it.
For there is a thing called SPOOF
Mr John Edwards
Welcome to 2barters Barter for you.On "CLICK" too start
http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=i...10dba3a306597eb
Mr Edwards
18 feb 2007 Please tell of this blessing.
#1 http://johnedwards.com/about/contact/form/
http://www.johnedwards.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1etlZaf6zUw

" Working in Faith "

Faith in not knowing is key; for in not knowing were one is going.
While working in Faith is some what like this.
On "CLICK"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AtzgY5P-ZM
Please tell your friends if you will Please do so for US.
Google & YouTube for all the Big Wigs all-ready-no.
What you now no about this Site.
Also until they tell about it this Site it 100% will stay ahead of
them.
For being that it is powered by 100% Faith and-for the simple reason
it was given to him?
Him who.
" GOD "
We just work hard; for blessing.
And no were they come from
Thank you
Sincerely:
http://www.2Barter.net/shop.html
http://www.webspawner.com/users/key...to%20Heaven.jpg
Forward if you will an give them the enlightenment of a true Blessing
not curse.
The Dark ages are over. For now we can reach the hole world in a
click.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage...12;&version=50;

" Working in Faith "
How far can one see,while Surrounded by Only GOD'S
perfect creation.

Being driven by Faith and guided there In,while
working through the Power of candle lite.
Seeing It give-way while watching the last Star fade Introducing the
Sun
to this dark Mountain.

Far enough it seems to move this Mountain to you

The Dark Mountain
http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html
Thank you:
" GOD "
In
" Jesus the Christ "
Name
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford
Founder of Your Non-profit
http://2barter.net/blessings.html
To see some more work Google an 2Barter have done.
And with the Barters of all three Companies as well.
This other Company is YouTube as well
Thank you
Sincerely: On "CLICK" to see more
"Apollo Management Steven ,
http://groups.google.to/group/misc....d0ebb8?lnk=raot
Thank you
Sincerely:
http://www.cendant.com/documents/CD...es_10-17-05.pdf
For your Barter:
For 2Barter for Las Vegas is were this Non-porfit was Born.
Craig Oral Somerford

" , to me to
you so please ?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
More options 3:14 pm (1 minute ago)
Thanks for your message.

Please note that Google Answers is no longer accepting new questions
or
comments. Please see the following Google Blog entry for the official
announcement:

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2006...le-answers.html

For the latest information about Google Answers, please see the
following
FAQ:

http://www.google.com/answers/faq.html

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content posted to Google
Answers, please reply to this message with the numerical question ID
of
the content. The question ID is listed on the right side of each
question
header.

Sincerely,

The Google Team

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: "Craig Oral Somerford"
Subject: Paperlink Work 19 feb 2007
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:13:58 -0500
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkm_o2gsY7w&NR

Thank you
Mr John Edwards
Please tell People
Google Map On "CLICK" to see more
http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=4...&om=1&iwloc=end

Reply Reply to all Forward

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Nightly to
Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original
Message text garbled?
Nightly Viewer Mail
to me

show details
1:03 pm (30 minutes ago)

Thank you for contacting NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams.

Your feedback is critically important to Nightly News.

We began using our e-mail address in December of 1993. Since then, we
have been pleased to receive valuable feedback from our viewers . We
are especially encouraged that many of you are suggesting stories you
would like us to report or investigate.

Many of our important stories come directly from your letters and we
look forward to any ideas and comments you have in the future.

We will try to answer as many of your inquiries as possible, but
answers to many of your frequently asked questions can be answered on
our website: www.Nightly.MSNBC.com, where you can also watch the NBC
Nightly News Netcast, The Early Nightly and watch video or read
printed versions of recent stories.

While you're there, you can also read and respond to our blog:
www.DailyNightly.MSNBC.com

TRANSCRIPTS - Transcripts for all NBC News Programs are available
through the Burrelle Transcript Service by calling 1-800-777-TEXT.

VIDEOTAPES - Segments from NBC News programs are available on vhs
cassette through NBC NEWS ARCHIVES. You can purchase a segment for
$150 by mailing a request to:

NBC NEWS ARCHIVES

30 Rockefeller Plaza

Room 327W

New York, NY 10112

Reply Forward Invite Nightly to Gmail

Nightly Viewer Mail
Thank you for contacting NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams. Your
feedback ...
1:04 pm (29 minutes ago)

"
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2006/...e-answers.html
Subject: ...
1:04 pm (29 minutes ago)

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add AdWords to
Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original
Message text garbled?
from AdWords Support
hide details 1:04 pm (29 minutes ago)

date
Mar 14, 2007 1:04 PM

subject
[#123802172] Sumner Redstone's Viacom needs to no of 2Barter

signed-by
google.com

mailed-by
trakken.google.com
Hello,

Thank you for your message. This auto-generated email is to confirm
that
we received your inquiry.

We strive to reply individually to advertiser emails within one
business
day. We appreciate the urgent nature of your message, and will respond
as
soon as possible. You can also find the answers to commonly asked
questions in our Help Center at:
https://adwords.google.com/support

We look forward to providing you with the most effective advertising
available.

Sincerely,

The Google AdWords Team

-----------------------

Need help fast? Visit the AdWords Help group on Google Groups to
search or
browse for answers, ask questions, and assist others with AdWords at
http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-help .
(Posts are not approved by Google.)

Posted to alt.home.repair

14 mar 2007http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCcsbGTtYTM

From: Craig Oral Somerford
Date: Feb 19, 2007 4:46 PM

To: Apollo Management Steven Anreder
Cc: YouTube Service
Bcc:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMZP...related&search=

From: 2Barter.net
Date: Feb 19, 2007 3:58 PM
To: "Apollo Management Steven
Cc: YouTube Service

From: 2Barter.net -By: gmail.com |
Mailed-By: gmail.com
To: Gmail Help Discussion - The ABCs of Gmail Gmail-

Cc: YouTube Service

form the workings of Google an 2Barter a-long with youTube
#3http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=i...10dbb181637a3af

?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD

From: Craig Oral Somerford
Date: Feb 19, 2007 3:29 PM