Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's wrong with white?

On the TV home improvement shows, seems like everyone hates the wall color
white and replace it with funky colors like purple, orange or somesuch.
Funny when a new owner comes in and repaint the existing purple wall with
green, brown or other bodacious colors. In most cases, the rooms seem dark
compare to white so you need to add more lighting. I like white as a blank
canvas as I (more like the wife) could add splashes of colors from my
furniture, paintings. door and wall trims. Painting walls in bright bold
colors seem like a sensory overload to me. Doesn't anyone like white
anymore?