Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tile Grout Question

A few years ago, I had ceramic tile installed in my house. In several places
the grout is cracking where it meets the baseboards (it's fine everywhere
else). I have tried regrouting those areas but they crack again. One
solution I thought of it to find a caulk that's close in color to that of
the grout and put the caulk in the cracks, being careful not to overdo it.
But first I'd like to ask if anyone has other ideas. I realize that the
ideal way to install the tile would have been to remove the baseboards first
and then put the baseboards back on top of the tile, but that isn't how it
was done. Thanks.

Ross

Tile grout TheWanderer Home Repair 6 February 7th 07 03:30 AM
Ceramic Tile/ Grout question yourname Home Repair 2 July 28th 06 05:45 AM
tile grout question SeaKan Home Repair 6 March 15th 06 05:08 PM
grout-only sealant versus tile-and-grout sealant? peter Home Repair 2 May 10th 05 05:13 AM
Sealing Tile Grout Vince Home Repair 1 April 27th 05 06:11 PM