Posted to alt.home.repair
jim jim is offline

Default how to dismount the sink

Hi, all, top of the day, i try to dismount my kitchen sink (18 years
old) which undermount with concrete
tie on it, and try not to break the ties only surgically detach the
sink and the concrete which about 1/4
inch, the sink itself 33/22 double-bowls, please give advise, for
amature, but boasting to his wife and kids " Dad, can do it". ; )
thanks in advance.

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 21, 12:46 pm, wrote:
On 21 Feb 2007 11:47:45 -0800, "jim" wrote:

Hi, all, top of the day, i try to dismount my kitchen sink (18 years
old) which undermount with concrete
tie on it, and try not to break the ties only surgically detach the
sink and the concrete which about 1/4
inch, the sink itself 33/22 double-bowls, please give advise, for
amature, but boasting to his wife and kids " Dad, can do it". ; )
thanks in advance.

Jim

The undermounts I see in granite are just glued up there with RTV. A
knife should release it.

typo concrete tie, -- concrete tiles: how can i detach
the sink and the concrete which attach to the sink (1/4 inch thick )
without knocked the whole thing off ( the tiles discontinued). thanks

Installing Laundry Sink in basement, do I need a sink pump? [email protected] Home Repair 8 February 19th 07 04:22 PM
under the sink Trek Home Repair 4 November 2nd 05 11:00 PM
A sink of my own kevin Home Ownership 2 May 28th 05 02:17 PM
Removing a sink stopper to clean sink trap Brian O Home Repair 2 March 3rd 05 11:08 PM
kitchen sink problem: want single-flow crosstop deck sink mixer... but height clearance limited james UK diy 6 March 30th 04 02:43 PM