Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 750cfm Deamon Down Leg Booster

Hello, Ok In a nutshell i have a fairly high performance 383 stroker
(505 HP) and this winter i pulled apart te motor and replaced all of
the gaskets, I only drive it about 500 miles per year and have not
really had to fix anything for the last 10 years. I put it back
together and went for a test drive, the truck started sputtering and
the stalled. I got it in the garage luckily and from that point foward
it would not start, When I crank it over the carb (then a holley 750)
started shoting fuel out of the overflow vents, I adjusted what I
could and replaced the needles. This didnt fix the problem, I then
changed the fuel pump to t a 5-7 psi 110gph, similar to what it had
before. Still not the problem. I the replaced the carb with a new
deamon 750 cfm and was sure that this was the problem but to my
suprise on the first crank fuel came out the overflow tubes. So now im
compleatly lost as to why im having this problem, Is there something
im forgetting, or something ive may have screwed up putting the motor
back together.Im truley at a loss right now and dont want to burn my
house down, I shuld add that the fuel comes out of the overflow tubes
about 3 inches high when i try and crank it over. Thanks, chris

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 16, 11:31 pm, wrote:
[...]

Try posting to an auto related group. Meanwhile, keep a fire
extinguisher handy.

Joe

Geomagnetic Booster! [email protected] UK diy 5 June 23rd 06 08:25 AM
Hot water booster [email protected] UK diy 6 January 15th 06 08:25 PM
duct booster fans Tim Home Repair 12 December 17th 05 04:37 AM
TV Signal Booster in Loft john UK diy 6 September 29th 03 06:58 AM