Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Install Subpanel before existing subpanel?

Sorry if the subject doesn't make sense.

I have wiring going to a subpanel near my pool pump. The subpanel has
to circuit breakers. One is for 220V to the pump and the other is
110V for the pool lights.

The wiring passes next to a tool shed. Can I tap into this wiring and
install another subpanel so I can run 110V into the shed?

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

I'm not real clear on your situation. You have a feeder going to a pool
panel. Which feeds lights and a pump. Then you have "the wiring" passes next
to a tool shed. What wiring? Is it the same feeder that's going to the pool
panel, or some other cable originating from the pool panel? If it's the same
feeder, what size is it and how is it connected in the pool panel? If it's a
different cable, what size is it, and is there any room in the pool panel
for additional circuit breakers?
Does this "wiring" end at the tool shed or go on from there, and to where?

oups.com...

subpanel install friery Home Repair 3 October 16th 06 03:37 AM
60A Subpanel a12vman Home Repair 4 December 11th 05 11:47 AM
subpanel chester Home Repair 13 September 28th 05 07:26 AM
subpanel install dartcc Home Repair 6 July 26th 05 10:50 AM
Electrical Subpanel Ray Home Repair 19 December 21st 03 12:45 PM