Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Woodpile sinking?

Hi,
I just noticed out at my cabin, one wood pile out of four supporting 7
year old free standing gazebo is sinking. How to remedy this situation?
Jack post? or? I haven't got a clue.
TIA
Tony
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Hi,
I just noticed out at my cabin, one wood pile out of four supporting 7
year old free standing gazebo is sinking. How to remedy this situation?
Jack post? or? I haven't got a clue.
TIA
Tony

Wood pile, as in stack of wood, or wood piling? Either way, jack it up
slightly past level, remove the sagging support, fill in low spot, repair or
replace sagging structure as needed. Take it all off the jacks.

aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message

Hi,
I just noticed out at my cabin, one wood pile out of four supporting 7
year old free standing gazebo is sinking. How to remedy this situation?
Jack post? or? I haven't got a clue.
TIA
Tony- Hide quoted text -

That explains it. I started the season with almost 3 cords in the
back porch. I see today I need to replenish it. I wonder where it
went .

Harry K

Home Sinking Cristina62174 Home Repair 25 September 16th 06 03:44 PM
sinking ground gorf Home Repair 15 January 13th 06 03:16 AM
The yard sinking Ed Home Ownership 8 April 13th 05 12:40 AM
My house is sinking [email protected] Home Ownership 10 March 2nd 05 06:16 AM