Posted to atl.general,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,mn.politics,us.military.army

Default Crucial Questions Facing White Americans

On Feb 12, 11:24 am, "Ralf" wrote:
Questions Needing Answers
by Val Koinen

Do you ever wonder why it is that Americans of European descent
(Aryans, Whites) are the only racial group in the country for whom it
is considered politically incorrect to have, and more particularly to
express, racial pride? To talk about and write about and work in
furtherance of the interests of their own people, their heritage and
culture, or for that matter, even their chances of biological
survival? For the perpetuation and betterment of their folk?

When Whites say and do such things they are accused of prejudice,
bigotry, hatred, racism, supremacism, and anti-Semitism. They are
detested, socially ostracized, vilified, and sometimes even fired from
their jobs for it (if not arrested and imprisoned for it).

By way of contrast, blacks in the United States are lauded for their
efforts and activities along the lines of black pride; black power;
affirmative action and other (black) racial preferences; colored
advancement associations; civil disobedience; reparations blackmail;
African studies and African culture; black history; celebrating their
stupidly contrived, totally bogus, and laughable Kwanzaa holiday event
and forcing its recognition on our White communities; and on and on ad
nauseam. In fact, many of those self-aggrandizing and in-group
promotional, race-centered efforts and activities are encouraged and
financially supported by our very own government, using taxpayers'
money that overwhelmingly comes out of our (Whites') pockets, by the
way.

And that's not the only contrast in the way different social, legal,
and political standards are applied to White racial interests in
comparison with those of other ethnic groups. Do you remember the
outrage that was expressed almost daily by the Jew-dominated major
media over the Apartheid policies of South Africa a few years ago
(when that country was still a viable White-controlled nation)? And
how the Serbs were censured and then militarily attacked for their so-
called "ethnic cleansing" efforts a few years back? Surely, you have
noticed how the same establishment press berates and ridicules the
thinking of White separatist groups every chance it gets. Isn't it
curious, then, how few people seem to notice that the Israeli Jews
have long advocated and worked toward the "transfer" (their euphemism
for ethnic cleansing) of Palestinians from their beggar country? While
at the same time their Jewish soulmates and loyal Zionist associates
who control the media in the United States work day and night to
actively promote diversity, multiculturism, and racial mixing in
America (and especially, the mixing of White girls with Negro males)?

And then of course there are the Mexican and other Hispanic illegals
and other non-U.S. citizens of those groups, who take our jobs, demand
driver licenses, suck up untold millions of dollars of American
taxpayers' money for welfare and health care and other social
services, burden our schools and communities with demands for special
Spanish-language provisions, overload our criminal justice system
wherever they concentrate, and who are hardly even mildly rebuked for
openly talking of their impending Reconquista of our southwestern
states. While we Whites are virtually forbidden from celebrating and
promoting our own racial heritage and interests, countless mostly-
White communities around the country, and in particular our children
in the schools, are constantly badgered into celebrating the Hispanic
presence, culture, and tradition.

Surprisingly, very few Whites in America realize that it was largely
due to the efforts of the Jews that the floodgates of non-White
immigration were opened in 1965 -- and have been kept open since --
with the result of drastically changing the racial make-up of our
country. Non-Hispanic Whites made up nearly 90% of the population in
1960 and still 75% as recently as 1990, but we are headed toward
becoming a minority as compared to non-Whites by the year 2050 if not
before (already, non-Whites comprise a whopping 40% of children aged
15 and under in this country).

Maybe you aren't aware of these things, and haven't given any thought
to them -- but I am, and I have. And I don't much like what I see
happening. I'm White and proud of it, and I intend to speak up for the
future of my race; of my progeny!

Perhaps we should start by asking ourselves some situationally
relevant questions, such as:

If you don't like the horrendous tax burden you and your family must
carry on your backs, and the present-day costs of social welfare, what
do you think it will be like when we Whites become a racial minority?
If, largely because of those costs, you don't think you and your
spouse can afford to have more than one, or at the most two children;
how many kids do you think your children will be able to afford? As
many as the sexually uninhibited and wantonly promiscuous inner-city
blacks (keeping in mind that, because of welfare benefits, the more
kids they have the better off they are financially)? What's wrong with
not wanting to suffer the aberrant social behavior of, and refusing to
be economically enslaved by, large other-racial groups in the greater
society?

If you are a little concerned about the disproportionate crime rates
of non-White minorities today, what do you suppose it will be like
when those groups comprise the majority of our population? And how
will that affect your grandchildren? What's wrong with your being a
little upset when some AIDS-infected minority criminal on parole rapes
your daughter or granddaughter? Do you ever wonder why so much
sensationalistic, front-page attention is given in the press to white-
on-black crime while black-on-white crime is either ignored, buried in
the middle of the newspaper, or reported without identifying the races
involved? Even though black-on-white crime is so much more prevalent
(almost to the exclusion of comparatively non-existent white-on-black
crime) and in spite of the fact that whites outnumber blacks by more
than eight-to-one in our society? And did you know that blacks are
nearly 50 times more likely than Whites to commit violent crimes?

If you are worried about the dangerous blackboard jungles so many of
our schools have become, and the poor quality of dumbed-down public
education in many parts of the country now, what do you expect it will
be like in another 10 or 20 years? Do you really appreciate the fact
that many of the things your children are being taught in the public
schools these days, especially in the historical, social, and
political areas; are slanted propaganda, half-truths, and even
deliberate lies designed to convey an anti-White or at best a White-
debasing message that is essentially a form of brainwashing? Or the
way the schools constantly and artificially ennoble and glorify people
of color in comparison to we cruel, exploitative Whites? Do you really
want more time and public resources spent on bi-lingual education,
signage, packaging, and perhaps air-traffic control procedures?

If you are tired of the sick perversions endlessly flaunted on
television and in movies now, and the anti-social and pornographic
lyrics, savage beat, and animalistic nature of "rap," "hip-hop," and
other so-called music being produced and sold to our children now;
what do you think our popular culture will look like in another few
years? Considering that Negroes make up just about 13% of the
population, what's wrong with wondering why about 30% or more of the
faces we see in so many movies, TV programs and commercials, and in
print ads, are black? And why most of them are depicted as authority
figures, supervisors, scientists, mentors, and the smartest and most
sensitive characters compared with whites (even though we know that's
just not the way it is in the real world, for very real natural
reasons)? And why the black male is so closely paired with the
attractive White female? And why, in kids' clothing ads, the black boy
is usually coupled somehow with the little blonde girl? Do you really
think that is just racially-neutral coincidence, or because that just
reflects the natural way things really are? Or could it be that
someone has purposely calculated, for some socio/political agenda,
that that's the way people should be conditioned to perceive things;
to be subtly convinced that's the way things should be in our society?

Instead of just lowering your head and agreeing that all anti-Semitism
is necessarily a bad thing, has it ever occurred to you to take a
closer look at the Jews' role in getting America into World Wars I and
II, the Iraq wars, and the so-called War on Terrorism which have
killed so many thousands of our young men, by far the most of them
White men? Have you ever wondered why the Jew-dominated media and
entertainment industries so consistently and tirelessly promote such
socially critical, culture-distorting, gender- and generational-
divisive, and White family-disruptive things as: militant feminism,
White-male bashing, acceptance of homosexuality and the so-called gay
lifestyle (as merely an alternative lifestyle choice), teenage
sexuality, and premature teenage self-determination that is tantamount
to rebellion against their establishment parents? Not to mention all
the sexual innuendo, scatological humor, and so-called soft porn on TV
and in the movies? And the racial mixing in all manner of social
situations, Negroid music, Negroid and Mexican language corruptions
(slang, street-talk), and Negroid and Mexican clothing styles?

If you wonder how it came to be that so many of our largest, once-
great cities have become bankrupt human cesspools that are literally
off limits to you, your family, and people of your kind, how long do
you think it will be before the same thing happens to the few decent
cities we have left and even to our mid-sized and smaller communities?
(What's that you say? You think that is an exaggeration? Well, when
was the last time you dared to get off ...

read more »

Great article to repost and forward via email.

greg

brick facing Eric Home Repair 7 December 27th 06 03:56 AM
Why are lists crucial to your success as an entrepreneur? Zodex Home Repair 1 June 19th 06 10:58 PM
facing question Clayton E. Cramer Metalworking 3 November 14th 05 10:28 PM
facing off concave Randy Zimmerman Metalworking 15 May 4th 05 02:06 PM
KITCHEN CABINET RE-FACING J T Woodworking 0 March 2nd 05 06:22 AM