Posted to alt.home.repair
Zodex

Default Why are lists crucial to your success as an entrepreneur?

Why are lists crucial to your success as an entrepreneur?

The other day I met with one of Tampa Bay's largest wholesalers, and
talked to him about how he grows his business, and the answer was by
using better lists. Most businesses are lead driven. This applies to
real estate investors, appraisers, agents and brokers alike, and many
other non real estate related businesses. Some of the best lists for
real estate professionals a

- Absentee owners (where the property address doesn't match the tax
address)
- Expired and expiring listings
- List Pendens (pre-foreclosures).
- Code violations

And many more. So how do you use these lists and how do you manage
them?

Testing is the key. You will need to start testing your marketing
message and testing the response you receive from each list. Some of
your lists will be outdated, some are just not the right demographic.
In order to accomplish this, you will need the ability to track. You
need to track all of your marketing and find out what lists work best
for your business, and when you find that list, then you need to manage
it. You need to efficiently remove the returned mails, or send them for
skip tracing and so on. You need to set up the right follow-up
procedures in place so you can consistently follow up with your
prospects. Remember, the fortunes are in the follow-up. Most deals are
made on the second to the seventh contact, not the first. In order to
efficiently follow-up, you will need to set up a reminder system that
will tell you who to contact and when to contact them! Otherwise you
will forget to do it.

Also I have been developing a system for the past 2 years, that will
help you manage all your real estate lists very easy. It's called
Prospectizer (the ultimate prospect management system for real estate
investors). We are running a special this week, where you can get
Prospectizer for only $225 by going to this special link:

http://prospectizer.com/promo/gp1/

If you want to check out a free demo before buying go to:

http://www.prospectizer.com/web/LiveDemo.aspx

Also you can see live videos on how to do everything:

http://www.prospectizer.com/web/tutorials.aspx

We are looking for resellers for this product around the US and Canada.

--
Dan Stojadinovic
www.TBREIA.com

(727)-388-1376
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Learn how to make $1M per year or $100K
per month with better marketing automation
MARKO RUBEL - July 8th in St. Pete Beach!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

"Zodex" wrote in message
ps.com...
Why are lists crucial to your success as an entrepreneur?

The other day I met with one of Tampa Bay's largest wholesalers, and
talked to him about how he grows his business, and the answer was by
using better lists. Most businesses are lead driven.

This is a newsgroup for discussion or a particular topic. It is not an
advertising medium for your un-welcome spam. It is also a violation of the
TOS of your ISP.

MOREMONEY [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 8th 05 07:08 PM
MOREMONEY [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 8th 05 04:13 AM
more money David Woodworking 1 December 7th 05 09:36 PM
more money David Home Repair 0 December 7th 05 07:38 PM