Posted to alt.home.repair

Default All I did was follow the Directions Step by Step

"Kirk" wrote in message

I made $11,284 in TWO WEEKS!! It is really incredible I am writing here
'cuase I am so happy that I must let everybody know!

THANK YOU GOD!

I'm really happy for you. With all that money you can start your own Amway
distributorship and make even more.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Kirk" wrote in message

I made $11,284 in TWO WEEKS!! It is really incredible I am writing
here 'cuase I am so happy that I must let everybody know!

THANK YOU GOD!

I'm really happy for you. With all that money you can start your own
Amway distributorship and make even more.

Better to have reported the spam; as I just did.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 6, 11:07 am, "Pop`" wrote:
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Kirk" wrote in message

I made $11,284 in TWO WEEKS!! It is really incredible I am writing
here 'cuase I am so happy that I must let everybody know!

THANK YOU GOD!

I'm really happy for you. With all that money you can start your own
Amway distributorship and make even more.

Better to have reported the spam; as I just did.

Naw..it's more fun to make fun of the spammer.