Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Great Stuff" Ripoff

Went to Lowes today today to buy a couple of cans of foam to fix some
drafts. When I got home, I noticed that the 2 new cans were smaller than
the one can I had laying around. The old one was 16oz, the new are 12oz.

If they need to raise the price 33%, fine. Oil prices are up. I
understand. But at least be up front about it. This seems a little
"tricky" to me.