Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.renewable,alt.hvac

Default Quartz Space Heater

Hi. a couple of months ago, in one of the newsgroups, I read about a very
popular quartz heater but I can no longer find the thread. I need to
replace the space heater in the living room and would like to
find a reference to the quartz heater many people liked. Also
recommendations for other heaters are welcome.

Space heater Terry Home Repair 10 January 13th 07 03:53 AM
EdenPure quartz heater opinion wanted Tom Home Repair 7 December 3rd 06 11:57 PM
EdenPURET Quartz Infrared Portable Heater opinion wanted Dave Home Repair 3 December 29th 05 06:20 PM
Space Heater ? Keith Home Repair 3 October 26th 05 04:16 AM
space heater Bob Home Repair 8 October 25th 05 02:45 AM