Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.renewable,alt.hvac
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Quartz Space Heater

Mike wrote:

Hi. a couple of months ago, in one of the newsgroups, I read about a very
popular quartz heater but I can no longer find the thread. I need to
replace the space heater in the living room and would like to
find a reference to the quartz heater many people liked. Also
recommendations for other heaters are welcome.

The make/brand is irrelevant. They all work the same way. You might as well ask
if a GE lightbulb is better than Philips or Osram. Build quality may differ
though.

See my earlier answer in another group.

I'd advise you get one with say 3 bars so as to provide flexibility with the
heat setting though.

Graham