Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Washing machine clock stops

Hi all,
I have a Kemore washing machine which is about 2 years old which
will stops operating after about 58 minutes in a 1/4 hour short wash
cycle. It will just stay there and keep rinsing until I go over and
slightly move the dial which will then move on its own until it shuts
off.

Is this problem fixable or do I need a new timer Thanks for any help.
Tony

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 24, 2:57 pm, "abona2" wrote:
Hi all,
I have a Kemore washing machine which is about 2 years old which
will stops operating after about 58 minutes in a 1/4 hour short wash
cycle. It will just stay there and keep rinsing until I go over and
slightly move the dial which will then move on its own until it shuts
off.

Is this problem fixable or do I need a new timer Thanks for any help.
Tony

If all your other cycles run okay; then I would say the timer needs
replacing.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

abona2 wrote:
Hi all,
I have a Kemore washing machine which is about 2 years old which
will stops operating after about 58 minutes in a 1/4 hour short wash
cycle. It will just stay there and keep rinsing until I go over and
slightly move the dial which will then move on its own until it shuts
off.

Is this problem fixable or do I need a new timer Thanks for any help.
Tony

New timers and lots of help are available at repairclinic.com. There
may also be other similar sites. Give it a try.

Joe

Posted to alt.home.repair

abona,

Sounds like you need a new timer, Check your warranty to see if it
includes travel, parts, and labor. Replacing the timer is an easy DIY
project.

Dave M.