Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Asking for your help!!

Hello everyone! My name is Mark and I am writing my peers for help. I
recently fell into financial trouble, and thought I would reach-out to
my community. Instead of coming up with some kind of sad-story telling
everyone a horrific tragedy just to get money; I decided to just be
honest and say "Hey, I need help. If you have any spare-change send it
my way." I have a PayPal account ) for you to
deposit whatever you want. Even if it's just a penny, I will appreciate
it. Going through the effort to write this is a good lesson for me, let
me explain. I have a problem in trusting that everything will turn-out
ok. I also have issues with trusting people. This is my therapy to
prove that 90% of all people are good. Well, at least that's what
everyone tells me. Anyway, I'm very late on my mortgage. I have tried
to get three businesses up and going without any results, and I have
anxiety like you read about! Please don't feel guilty if you don't want
to do anything. I completely understand that there are millions of
people in this world who need money more then I do. I'm just asking for
help to prove something for myself. Thank you in advance! Mark

Posted to alt.home.repair

"marknts" wrote in message
[...]

90% of all people probably are good, and 99.9% of those are smart enough
not to give money to some lazy ass that owns a home.

Get a job you bum, or lose the home.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Get a job you bum, or lose the home.

I agree.

Posted to alt.home.repair

reported as spam and paypal.

look at his other posts he is going to buy a new car engine

Posted to alt.home.repair

Like it or not, according to 20/20 last night, these scumbags are collecting
money. One gal even said she had to work hard (all that time on the
computer) to get it
Frank

Posted to alt.home.repair

marknts wrote:
[...]

looks like "Mark" might be tryin to make marks out of Us! Hey
Mark,go **** up a rope..That'll be "therapy" for Ya..
"Dr." Dean
PS=This goon is almost as bad as the spam and the preaching!

Posted to alt.home.repair

last nite one of this clowns posts wqae asking about buying a jasper
engine for his car, kinda pricey brand new engine when your home is
being foreclosed.

today that post is gone he musty of deleted it......

thieves really bug me, opefully paypal will close his account and refer
him to the authorties for proscuetion

Posted to alt.home.repair

"marknts" wrote in message
[...]

Unlike these other cheap sorry *******s, I'll chip in twenty bucks.

I don't have any change right now. Can you send me a hundred, and I'll send
you the change?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 20 Jan 2007 09:01:23 -0800, "
wrote:

last nite one of this clowns posts wqae asking about buying a jasper
engine for his car, kinda pricey brand new engine when your home is
being foreclosed.

today that post is gone he musty of deleted it......

thieves really bug me, opefully paypal will close his account and refer
him to the authorties for proscuetion

Has paypal ever taken a approach like informing the authorties, let
alone close a account?

Just asking, since if he has something at risk, why risk it?

tom @ www.FreeCreditReportAdvice.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

Has paypal ever taken a approach like informing the authorties, let
alone close a account?

Just asking, since if he has something at risk, why risk it?

tom @ www.FreeCreditReportAdvice.com

they are kinda fussy since the perp, thats police lingo for thief might
get the money and disappear, people who paid with credit cards and
possibly debit cards could call it fraud and paypal would be out the