Posted to alt.home.repair
Dean Dean is offline

Default Asking for your help!!

marknts wrote:
Hello everyone! My name is Mark and I am writing my peers for help. I
recently fell into financial trouble, and thought I would reach-out to
my community. Instead of coming up with some kind of sad-story telling
everyone a horrific tragedy just to get money; I decided to just be
honest and say "Hey, I need help. If you have any spare-change send it
my way." I have a PayPal account ) for you to
deposit whatever you want. Even if it's just a penny, I will appreciate
it. Going through the effort to write this is a good lesson for me, let
me explain. I have a problem in trusting that everything will turn-out
ok. I also have issues with trusting people. This is my therapy to
prove that 90% of all people are good. Well, at least that's what
everyone tells me. Anyway, I'm very late on my mortgage. I have tried
to get three businesses up and going without any results, and I have
anxiety like you read about! Please don't feel guilty if you don't want
to do anything. I completely understand that there are millions of
people in this world who need money more then I do. I'm just asking for
help to prove something for myself. Thank you in advance! Mark

looks like "Mark" might be tryin to make marks out of Us! Hey
Mark,go **** up a rope..That'll be "therapy" for Ya..
"Dr." Dean
PS=This goon is almost as bad as the spam and the preaching!