Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Which way to roof a valley is better.?

I am going to roof my house soon and would like to know why some valleys
are cut valleys and some are woven. I live in Texas and most every house I
see has woven valleys. I lived in another state and most were cut valleys.
Is there a specific reason for this?