Posted to alt.home.repair
DK DK is offline

Default Walmart TV drops price after I bought it?

I see Walmart lowered the price $40 on the TV I bought the very next
day.

Do I need to return it and buy it again, or can I show the sales
receipt and get the diff?

DuffauKid

Posted to alt.home.repair

Many (most? all?) stores will honor a price reduction within 30 days of
purchase or within whatever their "full refund" time frame is.

Think about it. If they didn't, you would simply do what you asked
about: "return it and buy it again".

DK wrote:
I see Walmart lowered the price $40 on the TV I bought the very next
day.

Do I need to return it and buy it again, or can I show the sales
receipt and get the diff?

DuffauKid

Posted to alt.home.repair

Most stores will refund the difference if it drops the item within thirty
days.

--
Have a Great Week !

Check Winter Haven's Current Weather
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...er+Haven+33881
"DK" wrote in message

I see Walmart lowered the price $40 on the TV I bought the very next
day.

Do I need to return it and buy it again, or can I show the sales
receipt and get the diff?

DuffauKid

Posted to alt.home.repair

barbarow wrote:
Most stores will refund the difference if it drops the item within
thirty days.

I returned some items to Loews. During the time the items were resting at my
house, the price went UP. Loews gave me back the new, higher, price!

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , DK wrote:

I see Walmart lowered the price $40 on the TV I bought the very next
day.

Do I need to return it and buy it again, or can I show the sales
receipt and get the diff?

Don't you suppose that it would make more sense to pick up the phone and ask
Wal-Mart?

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , DK
wrote:

I see Walmart lowered the price $40 on the TV I bought the very next
day.

Do I need to return it and buy it again, or can I show the sales
receipt and get the diff?

Don't you suppose that it would make more sense to pick up the phone and
ask
Wal-Mart?

Don't be silly. Even though the phone number is probably on the receipt,
it is far better to ask people around the world for their opinions rather
than the decision maker.