Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Leaky Kohler shower valve

When the valve is in the OFF position, no water leaks. So the problem
is not in the soldered joints. These are 5 years old and have not been
a problem. However, when water flows up to the shower head, it pours
down inside the wall.

Kohler has been very helpful and has sent me all the internal parts.
But it behaves the same after installing them.

The valve appears to be a red herring. There must be a leak in the pipe
from the valve to the shower head. Can anyone suggest a way to inspect
this and/or fix it without removing the tiles? HNY.

Posted to alt.home.repair

stubbier wrote:

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

william plummer.....hahahahahahahahahaha

You've probably shot yourself in the foot, stubbier.

Permit me inform you that I looked at the OP's email address and then
checked my alma mater's alimni directory which lists TWO William
Plummers, viz:

One an electrical engineer (like me) SB '63, SM '66, living in
Chelmsford, Massachusetts, and the other SB '80, SM '82, living in
Greenwich, Connecticut, the Executive VP and CFO of Dow Jones and Company.

We MIT guys stick together...

Methinks you owe the OP an apology, stubbier.

snipped

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia