Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default Leaky Kohler shower valve

stubbier wrote:

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

william plummer.....hahahahahahahahahaha

You've probably shot yourself in the foot, stubbier.

Permit me inform you that I looked at the OP's email address and then
checked my alma mater's alimni directory which lists TWO William
Plummers, viz:

One an electrical engineer (like me) SB '63, SM '66, living in
Chelmsford, Massachusetts, and the other SB '80, SM '82, living in
Greenwich, Connecticut, the Executive VP and CFO of Dow Jones and Company.

We MIT guys stick together...

Methinks you owe the OP an apology, stubbier.

snipped

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia