Posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

Default Remembering old Punce .. Oldies but Goodies

Gary KW4Z wrote:
I wonder how many of the old standard base station antennas are still around
in use or for sale? Such great antennas as the Avanti PDL Quad or Avanti's
Astro Plane, or Shakespeare's "Big Stick" which was so prone to catching
Lightning, or the original "Starduster"? I know that now, these days the
Starduster and the Astro Plane are built by the same European business that
purchased the rights to build each but for this post I'm not talking about
the newer Astro Planes or Stardusters but rather the original models. The
Big Stick I think has just faded away but I know there are still some out
there.

Last does anyone have or remember the old "Signal Kicker" mobile antennas
either in magnetic mount or trunk lip mount with spring base? One of the
best, quietest mobile antennas I've ever had, wish I could find another.
Liked it better than the Wilson's or K40's but then I wasn't running any
power though it either.

I PUNCE

Posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

Time to go home son.

Search results for: 64.12.116.10

OrgName: America Online, Inc.
OrgID: AMERIC-158
Address: 10600 Infantry Ridge Road
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109
Country: US

NetRange: 64.12.0.0 - 64.12.255.255
CIDR: 64.12.0.0/16
NetName: AOL-MTC
NetHandle: NET-64-12-0-0-1
Parent: NET-64-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: DNS-01.NS.AOL.COM
NameServer: DNS-02.NS.AOL.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 1999-12-13
Updated: 1999-12-16

RTechHandle: AOL-NOC-ARIN
RTechName: America Online, Inc.
RTechPhone: +1-703-265-4670
RTechEmail:

I PUNCE wrote:
Gary KW4Z wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default woger RRAPage

wrote in message
On 29 Dec 2006 12:15:13 -0800, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

no woger you still are not me
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Real Name: Mark C Morgan
Age: 40
Address: PO Box 212 Chassell MI 49916 USA
Occupation: ADVERTISEMENT

doesn't that figure

A Moment To Appeciate a Good Punce I PUNCE Home Repair 0 December 17th 06 06:48 AM
FA: a couple of more goodies William B Noble (don't reply to this address) Metalworking 0 December 4th 05 10:18 PM
250 classical-opera-symphony-orchestra-big band-oldies LPs-ebay Fatboy Jr. Electronics Repair 0 May 24th 05 03:06 PM
LV goodies! Dave Jackson Woodworking 2 January 3rd 05 01:09 AM
Remembering Danny Proulx Mike Woodworking 2 December 20th 04 12:38 AM